Respected Contributor

Re: nintendo nes classic system...HELP!

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

The way Nintendo is doing REALLY ticks me off! That was the only thing I really wanted for Christmas.

They put out a press release that it would be available Nov. 11th. My daughter called one of the video game stores near here to see if they were going to have any - do you know how many Nintendo shipped to them - SIX. Six consoles.

THEN, they turn around and sell them at WalMart for $260!

Nintendo can take their console and shove it!!!

Here's an article about it..........................

http://www.businessinsider.com/nintendo-nes-classic-edition-still-impossible-to-buy-2016-12

ohh.  You tell 'em, @YorkieonmyPillow!!  I hate when they pull this kind of stuff on consumers.  Smiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

It's the way Nintendo markets their products.

They create hype and then a short supply follows which creates even more media/news hype of people willing to stand in line all night at Toys R Us.

I realize that, but I think it's dirty, it's shady, and I'll be (bleep) if I stand in line all night, anywhere, for anything!

They didn't NEED to do that - there was such a HUGE demand for the console waiting, there was no need for this sort of thing.

Like I said, take this console and shove it. LOL  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Mz iMac wrote:

Can you order it directly from Nintendo website?

first place i looked......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45.....Check Urban Outfitters online tomorrow morning...

Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

I was just about to post this, too.   @sunshine45, if you do an internet search for "nintendo nes" and click the "News" tab you'll see all the updates about availability.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@nun ya wrote:

@nun ya

thank you! any hint as to a time?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@nun ya wrote:

@nun ya

thank you! any hint as to a time?

@sunshine45

"...The highly sought-after game system will be available online at urbanoutfitters.com on December 6th. The product will not be available in store," a company spokesperson said.

Aside from the date of releasing Nintendo Mini NES, the company spokesperson did not mention what time it will be available. As per advice of Thrillist, for those who want to get one, they might want to just start refreshing the website at midnight just to check if the device is available for sale... "

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/81635/20161205/nintendo-mini-nes-stock-news-update-urban-outfitte...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo

@nun ya

i may have to wake up every hour in the middle of the night just to keep checking! Smiley LOL

thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@dooBdoo

@nun ya

i may have to wake up every hour in the middle of the night just to keep checking! Smiley LOL

thanks again.

I'll bet you'll do just that!   Best of luck to you, @sunshine45!   I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Fingers Crossed animated emoticon

QVC Customer Care