Trusted Contributor

Re: new stamp available for pre-order

I would like to order these online.  Anyone know how long it takes to get them? Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

thanks @gidgetgh .....beautiful!

hoping one of my post offices will have them.

my favorite stamps this year, so far, have been the newest celebrate stamps, the lunar new year: year of the rat and the wild orchid stamps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

@gidgetgh  These are so pretty.  I never bought stamps online do I just go into the USPS web page and there will be a link to direct me?

Thanks.

@Winkk - yes.  Just go to usps  dot com and in the upper right there will be a selelction for Postal store.  Click on that and then in the drop down you can select stamps.  Once you get to stamps, they have it broken down by Forever stamp and all the different denominations of stamps.

Shipping is $1.25 I think, but I always buy my stamps online now.  And I especially would/will during this pandemic.  Beats standing in line at the post office, wearing a mask.

After I replied to you, I went ahead and ordered some for me.  They'll ask you to create and account..... I think.  I did.  No big deal.  Just username and password, just like everywhere else.  I do NOT leave my credit card info on file.  I just put that in every time I place a new order.

@gidgetgh   When you've ordered your stamps before,  do you receive them in good condition, unwrinkled, envelope undamaged, etc.  That's the only thing keeping me from ordering them online.. I don't know if they will ship in a substantial envelope or how they will be shipped...  Thanks for your insight...  Katie

@KatieB - they come in a large envelope, like 8 1/2x11 or a little larger and they put a piece of cardboard in the envelope to support the contents. Mine have always arrived in perfect condition.  I never buy stamps at the post office anymore. I order all mine online. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I would like to order these online.  Anyone know how long it takes to get them? Thank you. 

@newjersey - they are not being released till May 13th so they probably will ship them that day or the day before. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I preordered this the other day! So pretty.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr