Honored Contributor

new mcdonalds LOVE commercial.......it is great!

have you seen the new mcdonalds LOVE commercial? i think it is great! it played numerous times during the football games this past weekend.

if you have not seen it, take a look here or google "new mcdonalds love commercial." see how many "enemies" you recognize.....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaking/ct-mcdonalds-brand-0103-biz-20150102-story.html

One cartoon commercial McDonald's released Friday, featuring a song with the line "Love is endless," shows rivals sharing McDonald's products. In one scene, a dog and a mail carrier sip from the same McDonald's cup. In another, a Green Bay Packers fan lets a Chicago Bears fan have his last french fry.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: new mcdonalds LOVE commercial.......it is great!

your link said I had to sign up for the site to view the ad? I haven't seen it yet.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 september said:

your link said I had to sign up for the site to view the ad? I haven't seen it yet.

hmmmmmm.....it isnt just the ad but an entire chicago tribune article. i didnt have to sign up or be a member to see it, but the name of the article is "mcdonalds new ad campaign keeps the lovin alive."

here it is on youtube also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShRCWOtNJ4

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Yes, the youtube version is the one for those of us who aren't chicago tribune subscribers. Very cute..I loved seeing all the recognizable icons...ending with Grumpy Cat!

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, let's promote obesity and heart disease. Way to go McDonalds!
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 BlingQueen022 said: Yea, let's promote obesity and heart disease. Way to go McDonalds!

first, the subject was about the commercial.

second, not everyone who chooses to eat there is promoting obesity or heart disease.

third, choose a yogurt or a salad.

Honored Contributor

That's adorable. Cut, catchy tune in my head now! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

What a sweet commnercial. I didn't catch (or know) who all the characters were but caught the point of it!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

So cute! Makes no sense to blame mcdonalds for obesity. They have healthy options. It's up to people to make their own choices, healthy or not.
Respected Contributor

I love it!