Super Contributor

anyone hear that Heather Dubrow is going 2b the host for the Saturday morning clothing show!?--------------------marynj

Honored Contributor

@danedylan wrote:

anyone hear that Heather Dubrow is going 2b the host for the Saturday morning clothing show!?--------------------marynj

Pretty soon they're going to just run the whole channel from their rented mansion. Cat Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Heather Hall is now the host for the Sat morning fashion shows, she announced it last week, I heard her say it. 

Respected Contributor

Ahh, the green of envy is showing so much...

Heather Dubrow was an actress and could surely handle the hosting job if she chose.

Since she and her very famous doctor hubby have a net worth of more than $100 million, I am sure she would not bother to sell low budget fashion clothing.

Their California house is worth a mere 20 million plus.  Who would ever leave it to fly to cold Minneapolis to host??

Television shopping channels feature items that sell well.  Obviously there is a strong market for the Dubrow products.

Trusted Contributor

I think the host who used to do the fashion shows has left. I guess they had an opening. Does Heather Debrow still have her clothing line on that channel?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Valued Contributor

She doesn't need the money but must just love fashion and want to stay active. Good for her and for all women who choose to get up off the couch and do something productive. 

Super Contributor

Sorry!--someone mentioned she heard Heather Hall is going to do the fashion show on shop hq on Sat mornings----it think I made the mistake thinking I head it was going 2b Heather Dubrow!!--------------------------marynj

Honored Contributor

Yes, Kathy Norton who did the fashion shows left SHQ last week, Heather Hall has already replaced her beginning yesterday. . 

Super Contributor

While I used to enjoy ShopHQ-ShopNBC-Evine-ValueVision for its jewelry, I now consider this channel the COVID products and Invicta watch channel.  I tend to forget that it even still broadcasts.

Honored Contributor

Heather HALL!  Not Dubrow.  LOL