Respected Contributor

never mind

Respected Contributor

Was it complicated?Smiley Happy Just a little joke, hope you have a nice day Marianne!Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

That's exactly how I feel today ... Never mind! LOL Hi Marianne!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

hi. it was just a mini-rant about something shown on 48 hours last night.

Respected Contributor
On 11/23/2014 Complicated said:

Bet it was interesting. Your posts are always interesting and I enjoy them.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Well now you have me curious.

Honored Contributor

Little rants are a necessity in life! Makes us feel better when we get to ""let it out!""

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

it was not the story as much as the footage they used at the end, it was a story about a woman killing her ex-husband (she said self defense)----BUT, at the end of the story they showed film of their daughter as a toddler (she is now 5) in the bathtub, fully viewable (standing) and naked.

It had NOTHING to do with the story, and was inappropriate to show.

Respected Contributor

it was not the story as much as the footage they used at the end, it was a story about a woman killing her ex-husband (she said self defense)----BUT, at the end of the story they showed film of their daughter as a toddler (she is now 5) in the bathtub, fully viewable (standing) and naked.

Sounds very inappropriate.Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

It makes sense that you would be upset by that. I have lots of pictures of me in the bathtub in my birthday suit as a little one, but I wouldn't want them aired on national television. Especially in this time when there are so many sickos out there. I sometimes watch 48 Hours but didn't last night. Seems odd that a news journalism show would air such a thing...sounds like a bad editing decision.