Valued Contributor

Im thinking of buying the max core fitness core machine  Its a circle with resistance levers  Its price has gone down as low as 39 dollars  Im no kid  If you have it was it a waste of money?

Respected Contributor

$ would be better spent going to a gym & getting a trainer's advise. Most of these type of equipment "things" are a waste of $. Core work is not easy. They make it look easy, fun, it's not. Or, go to youtube and look at core exercises.

Trusted Contributor

Every exercise equipment item that I have bought over the years I've ended up not using.   My treadmill makes for a great clothes hanger though!

Respected Contributor

The best investment I ever made was puchaing an Elliptical machine. The sporting goods store delivered it and set it up. No more unused gym memeberships or bad weather reasons for not walking outside. The Elliptical is easy on the joints and lower back unlike treadmills that I used. 

Trusted Contributor

I have the pilates pro chair that I ordered from Q.  I love it and use it daily.  I'm no expert, but it offers excellent core work for me.  It was a great purchase for me.