Occasional Contributor

need better choices on easy pay.

Why is it a choice of 5 or 1?  wouldn't it be more of a choice if it was 5, 3 or 1?  I've also seen 5, 4 or 1.  Better choices please.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: need better choices on easy pay.

Hubbs says just say no!

Honored Contributor

better choice would be to offer a percentage off vs ezp

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ya know, I think QVC gives lots of choices.

A Way too liberal return policy in my opinion, especially with all the holiday stuff.  Easy pay available just about all the time, pretty frequent free shipping weekends, sometimes really high cash back on the rebate sites.  

I really don't know any other retailer that does all of this.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

I agree with your hubbs!!

About the ONLY thing I use Easy Pay on was frozen food.

I waited til I got it,made sure it was OK ( frozen) and then paid it off. It has always been frozen solid, so those few times it was OK...

I HATE having payments pending. I use my VISA card for all purchases, but pay it off the day I use it for a purchase.

I had mountains of CC debt in the past....never again. I use the VISA for the protection it offers on  online spending, some warranty doubling, and the 2% cash back on purchases (yes I know there's bigger cash backs out there, but I only use ONE VISA card for my own self control!!!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can always pay of Easy Pays early so Easy Pay can be anything you want it to be. I generally pay mine off in 3 months.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't use EX-pay.  If I can't pay for an item in full it means I can't afford it.  I would prefer a percentage off.   

Honored Contributor

@winter girl    It's to their advantage financially to also offer less Easy Pays but I think they're unable to program their computer system to do a variety of payment plans.  Too bad they can't offer the choices HSN does.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do use the EP sometimes, but I'd like to have the option of choosing how many installments, as offered on HSN's Flex Pays.