Contributor

my two kids just attacked in a public parking lot

some guy and girl were riding him to closely and throwing stuff out of there car then they flew past my kids in a car and my kids went and drop off there friend . on the way to leaving they showed up again this car and was following them my son went and parked in a parking lot and the guy out of no where showed up kick in my son passenger window and shatters it completely and his girlfriend was on one sided punishing my other son in the face twice hurting his jaw and other person a guy attackes my other son in the face and they take off in the car . they did get the lincense plate number . the sherrif 2 of them showed up took the report . they said they were to busy to go and find them and that the most that would happen is that the guy would get into trouble about the window and thats it . no hitting a minor charge or anything else . i dont understand only broken window charges and that it would be days before they look into to finding this people when they have a lincense plate number