Valued Contributor

my screen jumps all the time

it's difficult to post because it is up, then down ,up, down repeat
Super Contributor

Re: my screen jumps all the time

It's the blasted banner at the top of the page. It takes longer to appear than the bottom part of the page. Annoying, isn't it?
Honored Contributor

it's so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sylvia smileys-waving-170093.gif

It's very annoying. Someone said the banner taking longer to load. They need to fix that, but I have found if I just wait for the page to fill before attempting to click or post or anything, I get less crazy over it.

I still get impatient about the wait, but keeps me from screaming at the top of my lungs mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

YES! Every time I go to a new page my screen jumps up and down about 3 times every time. Very annoying. I know now that I can't begin reading until it does its systematic "dance".

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Are you referring to the constant  "flashing" of the screen?...This happens to me every so often since they changed the forums...I immediately get off of the site...I'm wondering if it could have anything to do with malware/virus?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Contributor

Everytime I go to a diffent page my screen jumps up and down too. Its very annoying.

Respected Contributor

My screen jumps because it takes so long for that darned banner to load at the top of the page.  Currently it's the Christmas in July one.   It is a colossal nuisance. 

I don't have any screen flashing mentioned by wildflowers.