Honored Contributor

@shortbreadlover,

Glad you told him off,

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Honored Contributor

His lack of caring about his own property, like Chicken Butt said, will bring the value of surrounding homes and property down.  My thought too.  Just give him the old, "You couldn't afford my property"!!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

People have nerve.They think they have the right to say anything to anybody.A few years ago my cousin asked me to put him in my will.He said that I only have one child & if anything should happen to him my assets would go to the state, so I should leave it to him!!

I told him who inherits my money is none of his ****** business.You just can’t fix stupid!! DH said he’d rather burn it all than leave it to him.Lol!!

Trusted Contributor

He has a NERVE, I have no one to leave my house to either but it is my BUSINESS what I plan to do. 

THESE PEOPLE!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I rather doubt that he has money to buy your house, if he did why wouldn't he maintain his own house?

Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover  Do you think he was serious?  

Honored Contributor

Re: my neighbor is a

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@shortbreadlover  I wouldn't be mad, I would instead look at it as an opportunity.  Let's say your house/land is work $500K.  I would look around and find my dream home (mine is one on the beach), or what ever your dream home would be), and let's say it costs $1M.  I would tell him that I would sell him my house/land for $1M (and not a penny less) and then take the money and move to my dream home. 

It will probably shut him up and if he has unlimited funds and is willing to buy, you get your dream home, and probably much nicer neighbors.  

@CAcableGirl2  ITA, for the right price, everything’s for sale. If I made a nice profit, no realtor’s fee, no staging, fixing up and having people walking through to look, heck yeah!! 

I’d be packing up boxes in a NY minute.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone ever watch the show on Animal Planet called INFESTED????  

The mention of the mice made me think of it....This show presented cases where homes were overrun with some type of insect or creatures.......

There was one home that was so overrun with roaches I mean the whole walls floors and then they started to invade other homes in the neighborhood it was gross......

Another home was overrun with scorpions.....they were all over ....they dropped down from ceilings and were all over the kitchen.....

Another episode a home was invaded with bird mites, caused by sick birds and the mites came into the house.........

The show was one HORRIFIC episode after another......So watch out with those mice! @shortbreadlover   I would call your city/county officials and report that neighbor if his home is rundown and mice ridden....Im sure he's breaking tons of ordinances....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@shortbreadlover @Spurt @Shanus @Allegheny @Daisy Sunflower Yikes, I just had a revelation!  He might want you to put him in your will, and then he may make that happen so he inherits it sooner then later. 

Stay away from him, he doesn't sound stable. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@shortbreadlover @Spurt @Shanus @Allegheny @Daisy Sunflower Yikes, I just had a revelation!  He might want you to put him in your will, and then he may make that happen so he inherits it sooner then later. 

Stay away from him, he doesn't sound stable. 

@CAcableGirl2

This is beginning to sound like one of those Lifetime movies ......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”