Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: my grandson makes me shake my head

@Karnerblue wrote:

I don't find it odd at all.  He simply is mimicking what he heard and thought he'd try it out.  It's what children do.  I think it's odd that you'd call your grandson odd.

why do you find it odd............we prize being different in my family................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

I came back to share one about my grandson:

He's 3 yrs old at the time.  A plane flys overhead and Dad points to it and asks, "Where do you suppose it's going?" 

Grandson didn't miss a beat, answering, "Probably to the airport." 

mini haha.gifThere is just something .about little boysHeart

Boys = noise with dirt on it.  Our little guy has me completely wrapped, though.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

He's 3 yrs old at the time.  A plane flys overhead and Dad points to it and asks, "Where do you suppose it's going?" 

Oh yes there is..........my grandmother had a saying.........she would tell us..........your daughter is your heart........your son is your laughter..............and she was right........................raven

Esteemed Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@IamMrsG wrote:

Boys = noise with dirt on it.  Our little guy has me completely wrapped, though.

Boys have a way of doing that to their mothers. My baby is 34 and he still has me wrapped around his pinky hearts smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I love my sons to pieces but I would have loved to freeze them forever at the age of 10.  There's nothing sweeter than a 10-year-old boy.Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

at 10, they are all about mom........our little "men of the house"...............then they hit 16 and you might want to pull out the freezer again...................................raven

ETA........make sure the utilities are paid up, cause you're gonna wanna keep them in there till they are about 35

Valued Contributor

Raven-Blackbird:  Too cute tale about your young "Brit!"  He sounds creative, quirky, smart, interesting, and yes a bit odd...all positive qualities.  He's going to keep you entertained always! (Odd is not an insulting term in this case; American toddlers do not speak with British accents generally. That yours did is odd...and fabulous!) 

Honored Contributor

Ha!  He sounds like a hoot!!!!   One question....does he like or watch the English version of Peppa Pig?

Honored Contributor

Oh, what a precious child! I so miss my 'little boy' as he is now almost 19. Your grandson has a wonderful imagination, and so smart. What a joy he must be. 

I know I don't have to tell you this, but treasure every moment, they grow so fast. 

Respected Contributor

He might become a very famous actor in the future. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____