Valued Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA (on bravo) 2014/2015

@Hoovermom wrote:

I am also a big fan of the LA version of this show.  Josh Altman is obnoxious and so disappointed in Heather's choosing of him.  Of course, money talks but he is a conceited jerk.  IMHO Heather use to be gorgeous but has changed so much now that she looks so different.  Anyway, cannot wait to see how Josh and Colton change that house they bought.  

He's a MAJOR jerk, has ZERO class, and acts very JUVENILE.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree! Altmann is a troll! Insecure.  His bro has more class.

Heather looks like she's had face work already.  I think she's forcing his hand and is making up this maybe pregnancy.   She's tired of waiting and not getting any younger.   That coltan guy looks like he is 15.

Flagg sure loved his granny!!!  No telling how much he inherited!

His own mother he doesn't pay that much attention to.

I find most of these rich people shallow and clueless.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch this much.  I was always a big fan of Josh Flagg, though.  I admire his expertise and the way he does his deals.  I also enjoyed his visits to his grandmother.  The others are okay, but somehow I enjoyed watching Flagg the most.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I totally agree! Altmann is a troll! Insecure.  His bro has more class.

Heather looks like she's had face work already.  I think she's forcing his hand and is making up this maybe pregnancy.   She's tired of waiting and not getting any younger.   That coltan guy looks like he is 15.

Flagg sure loved his granny!!!  No telling how much he inherited!

His own mother he doesn't pay that much attention to.

I find most of these rich people shallow and clueless.

You're correct about Altman and his girlfriend. IMO, she's a gold digger. I can't imagine even spending 5 minutes with Altman. Most of the rich people these realtors sell houses to are shallow braggarts.

Respected Contributor

Re: million dollar listing LA (on bravo)

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I love this show.  Why is it all the cute one's are Gay?  I adore Josh Flag.  I've always liked him.  The other Josh is a ............

I thought I'd see more of Madison, but no......

What are your thoughts on this?

I like the gay ones too!!!!!

Honored Contributor

That one guy in new York who does that

Whh3eeeeeeeeeeeeee. Kick and kicks up his leg all the time is an idiot.

On my tablet tonight so it can't spell.   

Honored Contributor

What about those rich conceited people paying millions for a house just to tear it down then won't come down a nickel on the price?

Make me puke.....  People out there can't afford medical treatment, go to dentist, their drug medicine, etc. Then these rich old farts grouse over ten thousand dollars when they're talking about making millions!  Greedy people!!

Starving babies, old people can't pay their bills for heat.

What is wrong here people?

Respected Contributor

How many old Rolls Royces does Josh Flagg have anyway & where does he keep them while he's been living at the Beverly Hills Hotel? 

He seems to be all about flaunting his wealth since Grandma Edith died & I don't think she was like that & maybe, she kept his feet firmly planted while she was still alive.

Respected Contributor

I watch the show to see the homes and how they design each room. Also I like to see the outside area...it is fun to see.

As you can tell I watch the program to see the homes...

"LA Listings"

Honored Contributor

I just think people should give back what the good Lord has graced them with.   I don't have nothing against rich folk. Most of them have earned it, etc. I don't begrudge people having money. I'm not on welfare myself, but, I give to others. 

They should do a show where all these realtors have a party for needy children, give to charities, homeless, etc.

I couldn't go past people laying in the gutter while I fly by in my porsche after just having my pedicure and manicure and my new posh clothes and fancy jewelry.

Just give a portion is my point. If they do, then, they should show another side of their personalities in a show instead of always pushing their own fancy lifestyles.

You never know they might have to try to live on a lot less one day.