Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I take PS ( phosphateidyserine) and PQQ. Have been for many years.

@SeaMaiden  May I ask what brand and dose you take of the PS?  I am unable to get the one I have taken for years from Vitacost.  I had tried adding PQQ to the mix, but saw no added benefit for me.  I take so many supplements that I eliminate what isn't in the plus column......if you know what I mean. Woman Wink

@tends2dogs   I was also taking the Vitacost brand.  I am still using up the lg bottle I bought...and will have to decide what to get next. Might go with Vitacost's cognitive  blend....that looks interesting in a blend of PS and other things🙂 But, there are a lot of other brands to choose from. How are you and DH doing?  We are well. But this is not the Retirement we planned for🙁

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   So funny you mention the Cognitive blend, I have it in my cart right now.  I know there are many choices on there.  I will have to make a choice.......I am hoping for a 4th of July special.  

DH and I are doing fine.  We are getting ready to head back north for the rest of the summer. We have been here since October.  We usually leave in June, but waited to see what was happening there as far as shut downs.  DH is a little freaked about the trip back - hotels and meals.  We spend 2 nights on the road.  I say take sanitizer, Lysol, our own pillows and blankets, wipe everything down and take a deep breath.  I have always done this, even before Covid.   Willie is a great traveler.  I am anxious to see my sister. We have a few appointments - dentist, derm, taxes, yearly Thermogram and check up for me. If things look like there is going to be another wave of this virus and a shut down, we are heading back.  I am not spending the winter in the north.  That is why we bought a home in the south....  the best of both worlds for us because we love the heat and sun.

The only hardship I guess is that we like to go out to eat and that has just about stopped for us.  We eat at outside places now and that is few and far between.  I hate to cook so that has been a true test for me.  LOL  Thank God, DH isn't a fussy eater.

It looks like I wrote a book!  Thanks for asking, though.  I am glad that you and your DH are well.  Let's keep it that way! Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a coupon code.