Honored Contributor

Re: *me* (then) & *me* (now)

@SeaMaiden 

I have to ask -- don't you ever just go off the rail and eat something just for the sheer pleasure of it?  I try so hard to be "good" and eat what I know I should and eat the way I should and then I just go off and sabotage myself.  I kick myself in the head mentally every time I do it.  I used to have such great willpower -- now I don't know what is wrong with me.  I'm so frustrated with myself..... Woman Frustrated

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Then:   Was out and about more

Now:   Spend more time at home

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

I have to ask -- don't you ever just go off the rail and eat something just for the sheer pleasure of it?  I try so hard to be "good" and eat what I know I should and eat the way I should and then I just go off and sabotage myself.  I kick myself in the head mentally every time I do it.  I used to have such great willpower -- now I don't know what is wrong with me.  I'm so frustrated with myself..... Woman Frustrated

@AngelPuppy1  I use to...and felt so much GUILT, I quit doing it.  It is a slippery slope...

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

You're stronger than me!  I am having a battle of wills right now with myself.  I know that in order for a change of habit to occur you have get your head in the right space.  I'm trying to get there!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin