Super Contributor

love letter supposedly written by four year old

as juvenile as it reads i am very skeptical that he typed this all out by himself with correctly spelled words and then printed it from the looks of the letter.

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/f.GsTY0Hbxh8LmEnThsgxw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTM0MjtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz02MDg-/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/gma/2014-11-26/63ad1630-75ac-11e4-9dc6-5fbd7d4e39be_Fabio_Love_Letter_16x9_608.jpg

Bennet, 4, from southern Oregon, has a crush on Baily. And if Bennet keeps up his Romeo-like ways, it appears little Baily doesn’t stand a chance.

“Will you please come to my house? Let’s play together,” a coaxing Bennet begins. “I think you are pretty like a horse or a ladybug. I’m not sure which.”

As if that’s not already the most romantic line ever doled out by a kindergartner, he continues.

“You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me,” the charming Bennet adds, obviously knowing the key to any child’s heart is undoubtedly through string cheese.

But now for the kicker.

“I love you and I lost a tooth last night,” he writes, dropping possibly the first L-bomb of his life, a memorable moment to say the least. “I think I would like to do a magic trick for you and then let you watch me battle robots.”

this is the little cute casanova -

/></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p>2 people commented -</p> <p><strong>Better watch out the parent's of the girl are hiring an attorney and will sue for 12 different charges totaling $2.2 million. It's a scr@wed up world we live in now.</strong></p> <p><strong>Don't let the school administrators get a hold of his letter. He will be reported to the police as a s@x offender, expelled and his entire life destroyed!!!</strong></p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p>yea i could totally see those things happening!</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p><a style=

Super Contributor

Re: love letter supposedly written by four year old

On the news, they said his Mother typed it for him as he dictated it to her.
Super Contributor

well we all knew that!! but it was not mentioned in the story on yahoo. he is so adorable!!

Respected Contributor

So cute! I bet someday when his mom shows it to him he will get quite a kick out of it.

I agree that he is adorable.