Frequent Contributor

Re: looking for humorous cozy mystery series

If you're a dog lover, you might really enjoy the Chet and Bernie Mystery Series by Spencer Quinn. Bernie is private I and Chet is a drop-out from the K9 police academy. I love these books!

Contributor

Thank you all so much for all of the replies, I have a book coming from every suggestion and I made sure I purchased the first in the series as that's how I like to read them in order. I think I will start reading the first book that gets delivered first lol

Thanks to everyone !! And I still look forward to any more suggestions !

Chihuahualuv I am checking out the Chet and Bernie Mystery series as I am a huge dog lover ! THanks so much !

Pam

Frequent Contributor

Pam,

I thought of another suggestion. I also really like the Zach Walker series by Linwood Barclay. Zach is a reporter who always finds trouble and these books are funny, too!

Trusted Contributor

For anyone looking at the E. J. Pugh books, my personal favorite, the one that had me rolling with laughter was "Home Again, Home Again". If you can find it, I recommend reading that one first!

Chi, thanks for the suggestions, I am going to try those too, haven't read either and look forward to them!

Valued Contributor

Diane Mott Davidson (Goldy Schultz books). One of my guilty pleasures. She's a caterer & busy mom who finds herself involved in solving mysteries... Icing on the cake is recipes from the story are included at the end of the books.

Respected Contributor

I also am a huge fan of Diana Mott Davidson's series as well. I highly recommend Elaine Viets, Dead-End Job Mystery series, starting with, Shop Til You Drop". Anyone living in South Fla will especially love it. Witty writing that literally entertains!