Honored Contributor

@coffeegrain wrote:

logo...oh no!  Settled down to watch the Q and this is on.  Uggg!

@coffeegrain  For quite some time Lori Goldstein has had a regular 2:00pm Saturday LOGO show.  I suggest you consult the Program Guide, easily accessible on the QVC Home Page, before you tune in again so you can avoid programs you dislike, rather than post just to diss them.

The Program Guide - easy fix for you.

Honored Contributor

@coffeegrain wrote:

Of course I know I don't have to watch.  And cannot for more than a minute.  She is OBSESSED with her awful clothes..just my opinion.

Lori's obsession is not a matter of opinion.  It's a fact.  She admits it constantly and repeatedly.  Her limited vocabulary makes her hard to watch.  She needs to pick up some new words.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@coffeegrain wrote:

Of course I know I don't have to watch.  And cannot for more than a minute.  She is OBSESSED with her awful clothes..just my opinion.

Lori's obsession is not a matter of opinion.  It's a fact.  She admits it constantly and repeatedly.  Her limited vocabulary makes her hard to watch.  She needs to pick up some new words.

@Kachina624Do you mean amazing, amazing, amazing, or has it changed?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG. Have you ever been amazed by a piece of clothing?  These sales people use these words to the point of ridiculousness.  Then there's the use of the word literally, but that's another thread.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG. Have you ever been amazed by a piece of clothing?  These sales people use these words to the point of ridiculousness.  Then there's the use of the word literally, but that's another thread.

@Kachina624Actually I have been amazed by a piece of clothing.  It was a beautiful hand tailored jacket with wool from her own sheep which she had carded, woven, and dyed herself.  

Not like LOGO in the least.

Have you ever seen anything like this?  The designs are done by hand not woven.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  That is a beautiful jacket.  I used to have a blanket made from wool from my grandparent's sheep.  It was too warm for me.  I bet that jacket is toasty too.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@coffeegrain wrote:

And some NEW designs, rather than the same old, same old, boring overpriced, thin material tops, sweaters, etc. with lace or whatever hanging off the bottom.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG that jacket was obviously created by a very talented fiber artist which Miss LG is not, but she designs decent t-shirts.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I wonder if the panel on the back of that jacket is embroidered, painted, mixed media or what?  I can't quite make it out.

Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@coffeegrain wrote:

And some NEW designs, rather than the same old, same old, boring overpriced, thin material tops, sweaters, etc. with lace or whatever hanging off the bottom.

Speaking of boring same old, same old......