Valued Contributor

Re: (likely) Gotta "make like a tree and leave", haha (sorry)

Best of luck to you Feline. Our minds always jump to the worst case scenario when we are faced with a crisis.  RARELY does the worst case scenario happen.  Please try to keep a calm mind and know you've got real people out here in cyberland sending you good ju-ju.

Also, your post snapped me back to reality as we just got some bad news. Nothing, compared to what you are facing.  Sending hugs and love.

You have sacrificed nothing and no one.
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Thanks so very much, @MaggieMack Heart, especially since now I must deal with the this location's manager, even though their corporate office OK'd everything, and ESPECIALLY as I've no where to go and in less than two hours, yikes!.

I know you were recently in the hospital for more than two weeks. What about the social worker on staff at the hospital? Surely, this person could direct you to shelter. I am familiar with the system and I am not sure exactly why no one is helping you with any of this in the real world.

Politely, I DO think you need an advocate. Anyone who is about to become homeless in a couple of hours needs immediate assistance. Didn't you receive any kind of information when you were discharged to this motel? You have a chronic illness otherwise you would not be on disability.....what about the physicians who are caring for you and their office staff. Surely, they could lead you to some organizations that would give you immediate assistance. They do exist and they do help people. I am so sorry that you are in this position.....

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Hey Q friends & sistas,

My SSD (my current only income, BTW) debit card has been having issues (just like me, heh) for the last two days, and so far there's been no 'cure'.

At any rate, even though I need to stay where I've temporarily 'resided' (at a Motel 6, LOL) since my recent discha'rge from the hospital, it looks like I'll be checking out of it before noon today.

Haven't slept for the last 2 days, but still holding out hope for a miracle:  they (or someone) can work something out, since they have that debit card # in their system, and I'm 'good for the dough' thanks to the Social Security Admin.. ;-) 

So, peeps,  I'll bid you a hopefully short term bye-bye for now.

Try to be good - and play well together, hehe - in the meantime.

'Til later, kiddos...

feline  =^..^=

OMG, JSS . . . where are you going to go?  I mean right now!  I'm sending my strongest vibes to you right this minute.

I'm confused.  Are you leaving the hospital now or the motel?

You'll have to forgive me, as I had not seen your prior posts. 

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maudelynn wrote:

Best of luck to you Feline. Our minds always jump to the worst case scenario when we are faced with a crisis.  RARELY does the worst case scenario happen.  Please try to keep a calm mind and know you've got real people out here in cyberland sending you good ju-ju.

Also, your post snapped me back to reality as we just got some bad news. Nothing, compared to what you are facing.  Sending hugs and love.

Im sorry you got bad news @Maudelynn

Best of wishes to you.❤️

Good thoughts and wishes to you @feline groovy.❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

@feline groovy  ((((((Hugs))))

Honored Contributor

http://www.dhs.pa.gov/citizens/homelessassistance/#.VxOmqHCftrQ

This can lead you, Feline Groovy to a safe place to live. Please try and avail yourself of their services.

Honored Contributor

@Maudelynn

Sending luv & hugs right back to you & yours... thanks.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Updated status (thanks, mods!), then I've gotta go (for now):

* it's now a 3:00 deadline today, per the manger of this motel franshise 

(@LilacTree JSS)

* gonna re-try the HQ & see if they can do anything else (bless 'em)

BTW, (mostly) everything would have remained just fine if that stupd card hadn't gone awry, LOL.

Oh, and Chrissy Teigen & John Legend had their baby girl: "Luna Simone" - pretty.  8)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

http://www.dhs.pa.gov/citizens/homelessassistance/#.VxOmqHCftrQ

This can lead you, Feline Groovy to a safe place to live. Please try and avail yourself of their services.

Please try this link @Trinity11 shared @feline groovy. Or Salvation Army 

or DV associated services, or the police non emergency number,

or your county services,

like other posters suggested.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

I am not challanging the mods, but I would be interested in knowing why my post was deleted. 

It contained a link and a telephone number that could prove helpful to the OP, it did not contain any request from me for more information from the OP by me.

The link and telephone numbers were safe, they are resources.

Not sure where I crossed the standard "line"