Esteemed Contributor

Nothing has changed. The same old posters getting their political digs in what is supposed to be against the rules. Good job moderators. How many times do they get to break the rules? 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Prepared and settled in with Molly. Extra, candles, batteries, bags of ice and canned foods I can cook on gas cook top or grill if lose power. 

Doubt if central NC will see more than heavy rain. Having lived through “Hazel” (OMG) that hit here hard, I’m always ready, just in case. 

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Nothing has changed. The same old posters getting their political digs in what is supposed to be against the rules. Good job moderators. How many times do they get to break the rules? 

@Nancy Drew  There is one poster who is very subtle with her digs. She does it all the time and hides it in her normal posts. Yet these remain never to be deleted. I’m sure they aren’t the same ones you are talking about though. But I guess that may be ok?

Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

I've been thinking about you and Bertie and Ralphie and everyone.

I don't know what to say in this frightening situation other than "BE SAFE!"  

If hugs over the internet could help, then here's a good one - plus I hope it will remind you to take care of yourself, too, and take breaks when you need them.  Heart  

Image result for hug emoji

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

@Shanus 

I am coastal NC stilll have power, we did buy a generator our old one died.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glued to the coverage. Praying Mother Nature goes easy on everyone. Bahamas is heartbreaking in some areas. Stay safe fellow posters.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.