Honored Contributor

Great deals!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

50% off everything on black friday.

Respected Contributor

Ah darn, I placed an order on Nov 21 for a few things. They were 40% off. I feel I still got a good deal. Happy shopping. There are deals everywhere but I especially like Lands End clothing.

Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Ah darn, I placed an order on Nov 21 for a few things. They were 40% off. I feel I still got a good deal. Happy shopping. There are deals everywhere but I especially like Lands End clothing.

And of course, I too @luvdoodles, ordered a couple of things just two days ago... I should've remembered that they did this last year... I think last year I called and they gave me the difference... It isn't that I couldn't use the price adjustment, but, you know, sometimes you get weary of having to rock the boat... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They will happily do a price adjustment for you.  Just call.

i LOVE Lands End and I am wearing their pants and sweater right now.  one of favorite things is their Primaloft jackets, they come in petite sizes and fit well.  I own four of them.

Esteemed Contributor

No kidding! I ordered a new down coat, 2 plaid flannel shirts, and several scarves & gloves sets. Love lands end!

Esteemed Contributor

So far Land's End has the best deal and cute things....I ordered two down vests with monograms and embroidery, really very cute and different.  I think today is 50% on fleece orders....nice quality great choices for gifts