Respected Contributor

how good are you at buying gifts and keeping them secret? i could never buy my wife a gift and not tell her ahead of time. im alittle better at it thought.

Honored Contributor

Re: keeping gifts a secret

[ Edited ]

I'm so good at keeping gifts a secret that sometimes I wind up hiding them from myself and forgetting where they are or that I bought them at all until June.

Respected Contributor

I almost always spill the beans even before gifting  if I know I have found a good gift. 

But when I get presents early I also open them immediately.  I don't do secrets.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm good at keeping gifts a secret.   Plus I like finding a gift without getting suggestions from the recipient (which is sometimes impossible). 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I'm good, reeeeal good at hiding presents and keeping them secret,

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

No, I first ask people what they want and pretty much tell them if I found what they wanted.  Wouldn't do that with kids, just the adults.

Honored Contributor

I never tell. It would never cross my mind to tell someone what their gift is ahead of time. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I was always kinda good at it but now, since we don't do any kind of holiday gift type thing, if I happen upon something I want to give it's cool because I don't have to keep a secret - just give it and that's that.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not good at all, and I also am a champ at finding out what I'm getting. I don't care much for surprises. 🎁🎁

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I'm very good at keeping gifts a secret.  At least to the recipient. lol 

I bragged to my Mom that a I found Santa on a tractor at HL the day after Christmas last year. My sister's husband has restored his grandfather's tractor (and his family's Studebaker & his family's ford pickup truck......)