Esteemed Contributor

just got Email Penzey's stores closed for now

The time has come for all of us to stop interacting with the world at large, so starting right now we are closing all our stores until it is once again safe for them to be open.

For now our online sales at penzeys  com continue and this is even a good day to shop there because it is our last day of giving you 20% off everything other than gift cards and Vanilla. Still, if the rest of the world is a guide, and it absolutely is, we won’t get to the other side of this outbreak until virtually everything shuts down for a month or two. If you are short on your favorite Garlic, Pepper, Cinnamon or even Justice that you are counting on to make meals worth staying home for, now is the time to resupply.

To get your 20% discount just enter Safe in the apply code box at checkout. It’s easy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: just got Email Penzey's stores closed for now

In the coming days I think more retail will do the same. In my life I never thought we would live through anything like this. Please everyone be safe. 🙏❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: just got Email Penzey's stores closed for now

Here in WA state--all retail is closed and everyplace that caters to people in any capacity as well --- except grocery stores, gas stations and pharmacies----this is no joke-----it will be brutal---but we need to close down everything. I am in the upper risk range--over 65 but am healthy---am very concerned.