Trusted Contributor

just put your dang mask on.. trust me i dont like them at all either. i work in a hospital and have to wear one allllll day... common sense i dont wear one walking outside to go to my car, i dont wear one driving... but as soon as im heading into a store etc i put one on,, do i think its bull.. yes... but out of common courtsey for others i wear it.. but as soon as i leave the store its off..

Respected Contributor

Re: just back from walmart

[ Edited ]

Walmart is owned by an Arkansas company but if the store is in PA they should mandate masks.  My understanding is people South of the Mason Dixon line are not taking this as seriously.

Honored Contributor
I know some places are afraid of an altercation if they try and enforce the mask requirement, so they just let people in regardless. If everyone isn’t wearing a mask, it defeats the whole purpose!
Respected Contributor

@happycat wrote:

I just got back a little bit ago from picking up my order, in Arkansas and they guy who brought it out and putting it in my cart, was wearing one. Everyone that I saw who was working there was wearing one.

I'm in Texas and I've had the same experience. Most everyone I see going in and coming out are wearing them. I still do pickup. I don't worry about the maskers or non maskers as I'm not convinced a mask protects one from getting it from someone infected. I'll protect myself and my family by staying away from people for a bit longer. 

Honored Contributor

We have an office in PA and I was going to post the requirement posted above for all businesses.

I am sure that it is a local decision from that Walmart's store manager and not a corporate decision.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  I don't understand what one has to do with the other.

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  I don't understand what one has to do with the other.

@NEvans2 

I will try to make this simple.

Our men and women in uniform have died to preserve freedom.

Many who refuse to wear masks do so while saying (yelling, in some instances) that they are free, that being American means they are free.

My comment was sarcastic, something I rarely am

Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Another mask update discussion......Please put "Mask Bashing" in title so people can avoid.

I  don't read these forums everyday.   I have things to do.

@lovescats  That's right. Do people keep a spreadsheet of topics handy complete with the date and the person that created the discussion with all the (shameful) atendees who dared to express their (unwanted) opinions?  Such high offenses!

Honored Contributor

Re: just back from walmart

[ Edited ]

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Another mask update discussion......Please put "Mask Bashing" in title so people can avoid.

I  don't read these forums everyday.   I have things to do.

@lovescats  That's right. Do people keep a spreadsheet of topics handy complete with the date and the person that created the discussion with all the (shameful) atendees who dared to express their (unwanted) opinions?  Such high offenses!

@germanshepherdlove& @lovescats , to say nothing of the fact that I've never seen a thread whose topic is "Mask Bashing." :-)

That's left to the few whose posts still seem to be against taking such a precaution.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  I guess I was out in the sun too long today. I can usually catch sarcasm right away. Now I get it! Duh! LOL