Highlighted
Contributor

Thinking the same as you!   I guess that leaves Mary Beth,  David, Jane (2) as the old timers!  Doesn't seem the same with the newer folks.

Highlighted
Contributor

YEP!

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, many feel the same.  There has been a big change since the "merger".

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the posters...I am sad that Jill is leaving the Q!!  I don't watch the channel much anymore, but did/do try to catch Jill's shows!  She was always prepared, professional and did a great job of presenting the products. 

I am also happy for her!! It can be very challenging to recognize and accept the best time to retire and move on. Very difficult decision for many of us!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Agree.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am sad to hear this ,i feel like i have watched her grow up, get married ,have kids.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

janiemay: 

What about: Rick, Caroline, Dan,Pat. All QVC "old timers".

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: jill bauer retiring?

[ Edited ]

N/M. Duplicate post.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Good for her!  I remember Jill and Joan Rivers shows so well.  Entertaining!  I am sure Jill needs to rejuvanate herself and she can do this by changing her lifestyle.  From what little bit I have seen of Jill, she has changed alot over time.  Hopefully she can recapture some of the good ol' days.....and I know she will not "vanish" now that retirement is looming.  I wish she would post how she started out at Q in LONDON!  I think she stayed with JOAN while she was over there.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A FOND FAREWELL TO JILL...you introduced me to the world, and I am forever grateful. We both have bucket lists, and there is still time to realize dreams, explore new horizons, and enjoy the moment. I look forward to visiting with you during NORMAL hours! Jill Bauer, you are a class act. Besides that, you were on-air longer than Bonanza or Lawrence Welk!

"If everything around you seems dark, look again. You may be the light." - Rumi