Respected Contributor
I’ve been trying to watch every one of Jill’s last shows that have been airing lately..She’s always prepared , articulate, professional, etc.. but I do have to say I’ve noticed quite a number of semi, snarky little comments that have been said by her..it’s interesting..
Hard to explain but putting in everyone’s face that she’s outta here. Something sure went down between anniversary show and May- lol..Also, now it sounds as though she’ll have a business similar to Lisa’s online. She just told Robert Lee Morris she is visiting his showroom in a couple of weeks for things she’ll be working on..I’ve heard her say this to a couple other vendors as well..
Esteemed Contributor

The funny thing was that QVC monopoly game on set. Believe it or not I own that.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Jill is definitely going to follow in LR steps. She is starting the groundwork now.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I know exactly what Jill is saying.  There doesn't have to be anything drastic or bombastic, it's just a knowing when it's time.  I had the same feeling at 55 and retired in March of last year.  Never looked back, no regret - it was time and the right decision.  I'm excited for her.

I retired a couple years ago....I'm in my sixties...spend my time with my furbaby...my kids are grown...no regrets either~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: jill bauer retiring?

[ Edited ]

@lulai wrote:

I remember when Lisa Robertson left and everyone thought it would be the end of QVC

@lulai  It was! (At least as we knew it.)

Frequent Contributor

I also love to watch "Your Home With Jill" - I love Jill, Marybeth, David, etc. This makes me so sad. that Jill is leaving.  Jil has so much love and energy for the products she has workd so hard to bring to us. This is such a "shock" to me. Be happy Jill - we will miss. My husband noticed the weight - you have taken off - you look wonderful. God's blessings to you . You are truly loved and will be missed.

Sad but happy.  I have shopped with QVC since the Jeff Hewson, Mike Rowe, Steve Coluntuno days.....Jill Bauer is one of the few show hosts that I can stand to watch....so many of the others are ill-prepared, talk so fast that they are barely understandable, and generally are inferior to the quality hosts, like Jill.  Life's short.....enjoy!!!!!  You will be missed.....but I think others will follow in your footsteps.  Good luck!

Occasional Visitor

Which other familiar faces have left lately?

Respected Contributor

@Affinity wrote:

Which other familiar faces have left lately?

Sharon Faetch and Dan Wheeler, long-time hosts left late 2018.  Several new hosts are no longer on air--gone!

Honored Contributor

Not long timers but most recently Cathy Pedrayes and Anthony Heywood are gone.