Honored Contributor

Sharing this message from Jill Bauer QVC...I cannot express accurately how much you have inspired and taught me and I wish you so much joy, relaxation, and FUN in your next adventures!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Abandoning a sinking ship perhaps.

Honored Contributor

I will really miss Jill. She especially excelled in Home Shows, Dooney and Philosophy Shows......She is a class act, and you could always count of a great description of the product with her hosting....I wish her the very best in her next phase of life!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Abandoning a sinking ship perhaps.

I was thinking the same thing...

Esteemed Contributor

Well, good for Jill. I will miss her, I really enjoyed her presentions. I'm happy for her.

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I remember when Jill first started at QVC.  Time goes by so fast.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: jill bauer retiring?

[ Edited ]

I don't know what constitutes an "old timer," but I think there are several still there: Leah Williams, Mary Beth Roe, Pat James DeMentri,  Jane Treacy, Jane Brown, Dan Hughes, David Venable, Rick Domeier. And then there's the newer old timers: Carolyn Gracie, Shawn Killinger, Antoinella Nestor, Rachel Boesing. And even though I don't know all their names, I really don't mind some of the new people at all. The only thing that's permanent is change, as the saying goes. You get used to new things eventually too.

Respected Contributor

I'm happy for Jill, and glad she wants to stay in touch via social media.  She is the gold standard of hosts.  Hope she includes movie reviews on her Facebook page.  I liked when she did that in her blog.

Occasional Visitor

I always loved watching Jill on QVC....She's  an excellent program host and  will be missed. The best to you Jill...

Occasional Contributor

I am sad to hear about Jill's departure, but knew after all her years on air, she

would be soon to leave. I've enjoyed her honesty, and her wealth of know- 

ledge she has shared on how to decorate a lovely home. I am an Interior

Designer, I enjoyed her items, and tips along the way.  

Both my husband and I recently (in the last couple of years at age 50) were

able to retire, and moved from the city to our new house at the coast that looks

over the ocean. These plans were on our bucket list to do, and so blessed to

have made it happen. 

I understand Jill wanting to enjoy the next chapter of her life with her family.

As we all work hard and reach those 25 years, (as we did), it's exciting to face

the next part of your journey enjoying the life you are generously given. 

I wish her the very best, and will miss her. Please know Jill, you are thought

of as being just an "enjoyable", wonderful person. God Bless!