Trusted Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey new show planned

@Spurt wrote:

The company I worked for FORCED us employees to attend this Motivational Workshop where....you guessed it....we HAD to do a Vision Board....I was tempted to do photos of a woman sleeping in a bed --which was about how I felt about this seminar...and this new show...

MY VISION BOARD WHEN THIS NEW SHOW AIRS---

Image result for cat sleeping in doll bed

@Spurt , that's just adorable 🥰

Ok, I'll jump on your vision board bandwagon and envision myself having a cozy jammie night with a big bowl of popcorn and my favorite old movies. 🎟🍿

84D24E67-041D-4DA1-BCA9-85797427482A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

The company I worked for FORCED us employees to attend this Motivational Workshop where....you guessed it....we HAD to do a Vision Board....I was tempted to do photos of a woman sleeping in a bed --which was about how I felt about this seminar...and this new show...

MY VISION BOARD WHEN THIS NEW SHOW AIRS---

Image result for cat sleeping in doll bed

@Spurt , that's just adorable 🥰

Ok, I'll jump on your vision board bandwagon and envision myself having a cozy jammie night with a big bowl of popcorn and my favorite old movies. 🎟🍿

84D24E67-041D-4DA1-BCA9-85797427482A.jpeg

@Maltichonmom17 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

The thing is I did a vision board 25 years ago...yuk

Super Contributor

Oh boy, another show focused on the host rather than the products. This is EXACTLY why I have reduced my watching and purchases. QVC, if you are listening, I loved the channel and spent time and money with you and enjoyed and felt confident in my purchases. No longer. The focus on the host is of no interest to me, and the chasing of trends with catch phrases, aspirational nonsense and things other than the product sent me away. PS...if Lisa Mason is really coming in as a guest this weekend, maybe KEEP HER AROUND for a few days to TRAIN HOSTS! How to feature, spotlight, explain and explore products and ideas...that's what we need.

Respected Contributor

What a bunch of.......I am so sick of all the empowerment, love yourself, if you see it, it can happen....blah blah blah....But on a shopping channel....I like Jennifer but stick to selling products.

Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Vision boards are the new bath bomb, cake pop , healing oil trend that bored moms with young kids are into. Picture the big board (something from preschool) and she puts on a picture of a scale to buy because they want to lose weight. Up goes the inspirational jewelry to remember to love ourselves, the wine picture is next for mommies little helper, then the Shark vacuum to get hubby to help more, then the cuddle duds for so me time. All on easy pay of course.

@Nancy Drew    LMAO at your comment.  Your last sentence says it all!

Super Contributor

Umm No thank you.. sounds somewhat infantile.

Respected Contributor

no thanks

Super Contributor

Oh Alicedee, you are so funny.  I am 68 and those are also my visions.  Jen C. is not one of my favorites.  I have slowed way down in my buying from the Q.  It is mostly garden things and some kitchen.

Respected Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Oh Alicedee, you are so funny.  I am 68 and those are also my visions.  Jen C. is not one of my favorites.  I have slowed way down in my buying from the Q.  It is mostly garden things and some kitchen.

Thanks, @fingerlakesny .  I think many of us share the same "visions" lol!!!