Honored Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey new show planned

She is completely unwatchable.  Vision boards?  No wonder QVC is losing money...

Frequent Contributor

This sounds so junior high. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry.  I dont watch her.

No way I change the channel so fast.

Respected Contributor

I very rarely watch any shopping channels anymore, but if this is on the schedule, I'll be watching even less. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer is a fast talker, really? I would give exactly the opposite description. To me, the cadence of her speech reminds me someone doing a poetry reading a little book shop on Venice beach where hipsters gather to contemplate the future of Zines-- cultural talisman or something you use to line your sock drawer? Sort of languorously theatrical in the delivery. 

Personally, I enjoy it (to a point) and I also like vision boards (to a point). And please don't tell about having a  lack of time, and that actually going out and living is so much better, when here we all are sitting behind a keyboard, lol. No shade there, just pointing out the obvious (notice I said we).

It will be interesting to see what the show is all about. If it turns out I like it, I'll tune in. If not, I'll find some other riveting tv offering to keep me entertained. No harm, no foul. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I was never a big Jennifer fan.  But I discovered recently that when she's on late at night, her voice can lull me to sleep.  She speaks calmly and evenly, and is not excitable.  ... So I'll say that in her defense.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Another gimmick that will fall flat, IMO.

Looks like it's already doomed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We want hosts who actually are prepared for their shows, can inform us about the products on-air and can answer questions with clarity and honesty.  Forget all the natering and blathering and trying to be cute and appeal to viewers. What appeals to us is a host who is well-spoken with a good broadcasting voice and who stays on topic.  I don't care about someone's favorite breakfast or the most romantic thing his/her partner ever said to him/her, where the daughter works and or lives.  Oh...and please don't have the hosts wear their pajamas on-air.  That is just a buzz-killer!

Trusted Contributor

After reading everyone's replies I'm wondering if she'll still have a job. I have to agree with all of you. There's something she does with her mouth that's very distracting.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like the old shows with Tony Robbins. Maybe Jen has studied to be a Life Coach.