Respected Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey new show planned

Wow ...it's important to try and treat others as you would wish to be treated.  Just say you are not interested and leave it at that.

Respected Contributor

Zero interest. 

Honored Contributor

@Teacups wrote:

The thing is I did a vision board 25 years ago...yuk

Me, too.  Mine was to help me visualize being thinner.  I never knew where to put the collage:/

Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer very much.  From a shopping standpoint, there are very few hosts that do their homework on items as thoroughly as she does. She's great at that.  She presents from a consumer and a salesperson perspective. I am always certain I will get all the information I need to make a purchasing decision from her shows.  

Am I interested in a vision board premise for a shopping show?  No.  But I will watch; ultimately QVC is in the business to sell products, so I'm interested in the products.  If the style of the show is 75% life coach & 25% shopping --  I'll certainly pass on subsequent shows. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, so true.  We don't need to be inspired.  I agree with you.

All I want to do is buy some good products at a reasonable price. 

And live thru this pandemic! !

Honored Contributor

I guess I don't get it...and tuned into "Down Home W David" to see his big announcement...

HONESTLY, a stamp for ID theft with the "Down Home With David" logo ...I think I'll order a few for gifts...not🤔

Next they'll put his name on poo-pourri sets😉

Trusted Contributor

Wishing Jennifer C. all the best with her new show! I like her as a host and I hope her show does well. It's not something that interests me personally so I won't be watching but hopefully a lot of people will be tuning in! Not sure why so many folks feel so negatively towards her though!!
New Contributor

I like Jennifer Coffey. She does a good job as a host and enjoy her shows. Why all the terrible comments is beyond me. If you can't say anything positive or good about someone, keep it to yourself. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

The company I worked for FORCED us employees to attend this Motivational Workshop where....you guessed it....we HAD to do a Vision Board....I was tempted to do photos of a woman sleeping in a bed --which was about how I felt about this seminar...and this new show...

MY VISION BOARD WHEN THIS NEW SHOW AIRS---

Image result for cat sleeping in doll bed

Aren't you the one who used to post the program guide with all the animals? I sure miss that . It made my day and gave me a good laugh. I know it must have been a lot of work but it was great.

Respected Contributor

Why is a four month old post being resurrected?