Honored Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey new show planned

[ Edited ]

@plunker8 wrote:

I hate to join in on the negativity, but ... when Jennifer first started, she was more genuine and seemed less plastic. I know people are more than what they look like but QVC is a visual experience and nothing she does comes across as sincere or real. If there's a Stepford wife among the hosts, it's her. 

@plunker8 

I agree with you with one exception where you said she's a Stepford wife among the hosts...sorry but that title belongs to Kristine Zell...talk about presentations not being sincere or real......   compared to her Jennifer is a gem.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer. She seems down to earth and humble to me, and I like her "selling style." I do know what a vision board is, but I'm not excited to make one any time. I don't think DD is either. But I hope her new show is a success for her, and I hope she'll feature other things. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The company I worked for FORCED us employees to attend this Motivational Workshop where....you guessed it....we HAD to do a Vision Board....I was tempted to do photos of a woman sleeping in a bed --which was about how I felt about this seminar...and this new show...

MY VISION BOARD WHEN THIS NEW SHOW AIRS---

Image result for cat sleeping in doll bed

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

To be honest, I did not even recognize her in that photo....

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

We want hosts who actually are prepared for their shows, can inform us about the products on-air and can answer questions with clarity and honesty.  Forget all the natering and blathering and trying to be cute and appeal to viewers. What appeals to us is a host who is well-spoken with a good broadcasting voice and who stays on topic.  I don;t care about someone's favorite breakfast or the most romantic thing his/her partner ever said to him/her, where the daughter works and or lives.  Oh...and please don't have the hosts wear their pajamas on-air.  That is just a buzz-killer!

@maximillian 

👍 👍 👍

Honored Contributor

haha @Spurt !Woman LOL-

I knew that was you before I even got to the kitty!

I thoroughly agree!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

haha @Spurt !Woman LOL-

I knew that was you before I even got to the kitty!

I thoroughly agree!Woman LOL

@on the bay 

Cat Very Happy Cat Wink Cat LOL

Regular Contributor

This is puzzling to me. Why would QVC think their customer would be interested

in  an online workshop? And why would they think we would need Jennifer Coffey

to "help us start a vision board"?  This concept is a joke. Last I knew QVC was an

online shopping store. If I need a life coach, therapist, or yoga instructor I'll find my own. 
What an insult to our intelligence.

Esteemed Contributor

Vision boards are the new bath bomb, cake pop , healing oil trend that bored moms with young kids are into. Picture the big board (something from preschool) and she puts on a picture of a scale to buy because they want to lose weight. Up goes the inspirational jewelry to remember to love ourselves, the wine picture is next for mommies little helper, then the Shark vacuum to get hubby to help more, then the cuddle duds for so me time. All on easy pay of course.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Patz822 wrote:

This is puzzling to me. Why would QVC think their customer would be interested

in  an online workshop? And why would they think we would need Jennifer Coffey

to "help us start a vision board"?  This concept is a joke. Last I knew QVC was an

online shopping store. If I need a life coach, therapist, or yoga instructor I'll find my own. 
What an insult to our intelligence.

@Patz822 

I think its an attempt to distract us from QVC's boring and repetitive products.....