Honored Contributor

jennifer coffey new show planned

via facebook

Jennifer Coffey QVC

ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW SHOW AND BONUS ONLINE WORKSHOP!

Ok I’ve been teasing, suggesting and hash tagging and now it’s time to let finally you know...

After 8 years a vision of mine becomes reality!

On March 8th at 10pm I’ll be hosting a new show called “You Can Do This!” Where we’ll empower each other, lift each other up, find goodies that can bring out the best in us, and hear stories from incredible women who are living their dreams. It’s the finale of International Women’s Day and I couldn’t be more excited!!

But on a personal note, I am sharing that I’ve worked with QVC to develop a piece that represents all the dreams I’ve realized, all the dreams I still have to manifest, and most importantly what YOU still have to achieve in your life (It’s so much more than jewelry, as many of you already know the backstory). More to come..it launches in our new show! And it comes with a lovely bonus to help you start your vision board.

In the meantime, please mark your calendars for NEXT THURSDAY at 12:30..to get us prepared for the show I’ll be hosting a Vision Board Workshop right here on FB! I’ll show you mine (seen hidden here😂) and walk you through how to make your own so you can focus on and bring into reality everything you’ve dreamt about and more!

So long story long, I’m out of my mind with excitement and can’t wait to share. Start thinking about what you want to do, be and have and let’s do this together!
#YouCanDoThis #11Days

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/87995906_2694953227220690_358802718959075328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=a61e81&_nc_ohc=ffSZssOgMhEAX9_1UQh&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=3896ac24ae1dd3ee3036117eb2e947da&oe=5EB69D4A

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: jennifer coffey new show planned

Oh Yeah! Another QVC host I'm not fond of!

Honored Contributor

Sorry.  I dont watch her.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This is a non-starter for me. Not a fan of the host.

Honored Contributor

Yeah---so many of these feel good shows that really don't affect my life at all---another way to get your money!!! IMO, of course

Esteemed Contributor

Running right out to get all the stuff I'll be needing to create my vision board.

not

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why don't they just change the QVC name to name that host! 

It really bugs me that most of the hosts get shows named after them, I could care less! ☼

And another thing, why do they need jewelry named after them, except I did buy the Kathy Levine ring back in the day. lol

Honored Contributor

What is going on with QVC lately?  I'm not looking to QVC to be a place of inspiration or empowerment.  It's a place to shop.  Now they are doing vision boards?  I'm not at all a fan of self-help direction they seem to be heading in.

Sell some decent products, sell them at a decent price and ship the darn things out in a timely manner.

I don't need all the empowering speeches and rah, rah moments.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What is going on with QVC lately?  I'm not looking to QVC to be a place of inspiration or empowerment.  It's a place to shop.  Now they are doing vision boards?  I'm not at all a fan of self-help direction they seem to be heading in.

Sell some decent products, sell them at a decent price and ship the darn things out in a timely manner.

I don't need all the empowering speeches and rah, rah moments.   

Same here.  Shopping is what I come here for.  Can't stand all this "I'm here to empower/inspire stuff.  Yuk.  Can't stand when Courtney K. starts with all that talk.  Let's be honest, you're here to make money selling things.  Vision board sounds so school stuff.

Respected Contributor

I'm 65 years old.  My "visions" are making sure I don't slip in the tub, remembering to take my vitamins, hoping the roads aren't icy so I can drive to church on Sunday, and getting to the gym a few days a week.

This sounds like something lifted from a Hallmark movie (I think Candace Cameron Burre DID have a vision board in one movie lol!).

Another example of trying to draw in a younger base, instead of catering to the one that butters their bread.