Honored Contributor

Re: jada p. smith's 61 year old mom!

Jada is 43. they look like sisters!!! she is a hometown gal for me, born and raised here in Baltimore, she and Will were married here.

Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 qvcaddition said: No excuse today for looking old, dowdy, and out is shape, like in my Grandma,s day. Unless, you really don,t care and use age as an excuse. That is old school IMHO. I,m 78 and still work out, have for 55 years. Just is harder now, but still go to gym, bike, yoga, weights treadmill and walk dog. Walking dog is topping, because we stop and go, hence treadmill. Total walk yesterday, seven miles. Five treadmill, two dog. One hour free weights, yoga one hour last night. Today, one hour gym weights machines, walked treadmill again, and dog and five miles bike. The one thing age has done is after 70 I had to watch my eating, even with the exercise. I wish I was 50 and 60 again, prime of life today, not like back in the day, you were old. I also do OWN yard work and housework. Live alone, so doesn,t get dirty fast. I use to go to the gym after work, and run in the morning before work. My daughter 53 and beautiful shape. My one son goes to gym before work @ four in morning. My dad lifted weights one week before he died at age 86' Age no excuse unless you are ill or just cannot do anything at all. My kindle will not seperate paragraphs. Will do so when I get on computer, sorry SHE LOOK GREAT, BUT IT JUST DIDN,T HAPPEN, SHE WORKS HARD AT IT.

I bow to both you and Jada's mom - MAJOR props and kudos. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

On 12/3/2014 qvcaddition said: No excuse today for looking old, dowdy, and out is shape, like in my Grandma,s day. Unless, you really don,t care and use age as an excuse. That is old school IMHO. I,m 78 and still work out, have for 55 years. Just is harder now, but still go to gym, bike, yoga, weights treadmill and walk dog. Walking dog is topping, because we stop and go, hence treadmill. Total walk yesterday, seven miles. Five treadmill, two dog. One hour free weights, yoga one hour last night. Today, one hour gym weights machines, walked treadmill again, and dog and five miles bike. The one thing age has done is after 70 I had to watch my eating, even with the exercise. I wish I was 50 and 60 again, prime of life today, not like back in the day, you were old. I also do OWN yard work and housework. Live alone, so doesn,t get dirty fast. I use to go to the gym after work, and run in the morning before work. My daughter 53 and beautiful shape. My one son goes to gym before work @ four in morning. My dad lifted weights one week before he died at age 86' Age no excuse unless you are ill or just cannot do anything at all. My kindle will not seperate paragraphs. Will do so when I get on computer, sorry SHE LOOK GREAT, BUT IT JUST DIDN,T HAPPEN, SHE WORKS HARD AT IT.

WOW! You inspire me! No more excuses.