Honored Contributor

It has been full on catalog season here for over a month; averaging 2-3 catalogs daily between the 3 of us who seem to be on numerous mailing lists.   

I make sure the catalogs go out of this house with the trash every Friday.  5 1/2 years ago when I first started purging this house, holiday catalogs were the first things out the door.  I was still working at the time, and would put the catalogs aside “to look at later”, which resulted in a huge stack of catalogs taking up space.   I vowed never to let that happen again, so every year I get them out of the house quickly.   

Respected Contributor

I stopped almost all catalogs. If I don’t see it, I don’t ‘need’ it and it can’t create clutter and bills.

I find I don’t miss them at all. Still browse the internet.

Honored Contributor

I have hardly gotten any!  And I really enjoy receiving them and browsing.  I guess due to the internet shopping companyies aren't going to the trouble and expense of preparing and seind them out.  I wish I would get more!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Frequent Contributor

We've been inundated with catalogs for a few weeks now and my poor recycle bin is filled to capacity. Should taper down though after the holidays ... I hope!

Frequent Contributor

WOW!

I don't think we've ever received 51 in a season let alone one day lol!

Love looking at holiday catalogs. 

😀

Honored Contributor

cannot wait for todays mail! LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein