Trusted Contributor

well i am happy to report. qvc lost my business today. i went to another site and purchased from the same brand what i wanted, it was much cheaper even with s&h....  i got a very good deal. i tried a few times on here. and im really not sorry. im very happy with what i purchased today. oh well qvc...

Respected Contributor

If you check the DownDetector website, you'll see that some major sites aren't yet recovered, and those that are aren't at their prior functionality, based on the graphic. IOW, not a complete recovery.

I read that CenturyLink was the culprit, or a main one, and it hasn't flattened its curve yet.

Esteemed Contributor

There are a lot of internet problems today across many providers. Amazon AWS, which many providers and companies are dependent on for service, has been having issues for hours.

downdetector.com/

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

I thought it was just me, bad Wi-Fi and devices, good to know it's not.

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

well i am happy to report. qvc lost my business today. i went to another site and purchased from the same brand what i wanted, it was much cheaper even with s&h....  i got a very good deal. i tried a few times on here. and im really not sorry. im very happy with what i purchased today. oh well qvc...

That's awesome! You'll have to change your user name after this fiasco to former qvc loyal customer, that would be hilarious! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess if someone wants something enough, the phone is an option though. I can get free shipping any number of places so qvc throwing a bone is not particularly enticing unless everything you want you have to use easy pay for to afford, so to speak. 
Defintely no surprise that QVC would have technical problems on free shipping day. It's as predictable as the sun rising in the east.