Honored Contributor

Re: is your opinion often swayed by other peoples pov

I like to read and view LOTS of opinions...even if I don't change, it's always good to listen to everyone, IMO....not just people I agree with.

Honored Contributor

My opinion can be swayed by evidence: facts & data.  If someone presents that from a credible source, yes.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@terrier3 wrote:

I like to read and view LOTS of opinions...even if I don't change, it's always good to listen to everyone, IMO....not just people I agree with.

What a beautiful dog in your picture. I know some of the topics in which you are much more well versed than most. I pay special attention to your views and knowledge in what you have to say. 

While there are many things where we disagree, I have looked at things differently by what you had/have to say. There have been times where i have been swayed by your greater knowledge and method of delivering it to myself and others.

I will keep reading and learning what you and others with differing views than myself have to say on such topics.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I've always been opinionated and at times stubborn in my beliefs. As a small child I questioned everything and frustrated my mother dearly. My brother I'm law says that I should have been a detective because I won't stop until I get to the bottom of a story. I don't agree with group think so there's not a chance of me drinking the look aid because someone said so.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson