Valued Contributor

*Although QVC does not assess interest charges or fees on Easy Pay, if you use your QCard to pay for an Easy Pay purchase, interest and other fees will apply according to the standard terms and conditions of your credit card agreement. You will not be charged any interest on purchases if you pay your account balance in full each month. For new accounts: Please click HERE for cardholder APR and fees. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their APR and other applicable terms. Please note: Cannot be combined with other Easy Pay options. Purchases subject to credit approval. Excludes Gift Cards.

I thought the whole idea of using easy pay was that no interest was charged on remaining balances. If they are now charging interest on the Q credit card what's the point of having it? 

Honored Contributor

Re: is this something new now ?

@PinkSunset    Not sure what you are referring to.  You are not charged interest on anything you use easy for since you automatically pay all easy pay payments due monthly.  Of course you are charged interest on any credit card balance still unpaid that you have not used easy pay for.

Esteemed Contributor

The monthly installment of easy pay is interest free if you pay that installment by the due date.If you carry over some of that balance to the following month you will be charged interest on that portion only, by any credit card company that charges interest.Not on the entire balance that has not yet been billed.

In other words your monthly easy pay isn't charged interest unless you fail to pay it on time.

Honored Contributor

Not new. Just pay the balance shown each month before the due date.

Trusted Contributor

No matter what credit card you use, if your balance is not paid in full each month you will incur interest fees.  The No Interest fees line really only applies to the fact that the product price itself will not be higher.

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

The monthly installment of easy pay is interest free if you pay that installment by the due date.If you carry over some of that balance to the following month you will be charged interest on that portion only, by any credit card company that charges interest.Not on the entire balance that has not yet been billed.

In other words your monthly easy pay isn't charged interest unless you fail to pay it on time.

thank you, this is the only answer that answers my question, I guess I never thought about anyone carrying over balances from easy pay because I only buy one thing here and there so only 1 easy payment per month and QVC charges that directy to my credit card i.e. Discover if that;s what I used. 

I guess there are people that buy a lot and have multiple easy payments due every month and pay only a portion of that, And that's what they charge interest on.

Of course I know that any credit card will charge interest on unpaid balances carried over. I'm not an idiot, been using CC for 50 years.