Honored Contributor

Re: is it my imagination or have

You definitely are not imaging things; the QVC haters are growing in leaps and bounds.  Honestly, I don't really understand it.  If I hated QVC the way some of these women do, not only would I not watch their tv programming; I also wouldn't be on this board.  So many of the haters; hate QVC but the still hour after hour of QVC programming.  Bizarre.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltreeYou are so right. If someone is always unhappy, stop watching and stop ordering. Pretty simple.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree the only hate that is still PC...gotta let that nasty feeling out somewhereLOL

Honored Contributor

I think the effect is called 'group mentality' or 'monkey see, monkey do' kind of thing.

Honored Contributor

I am guilty of beeching about the JAI jewelry presentations yesterday with Pat and the Authority On All Things Jayne Brown.

Awful.  

Trusted Contributor

Wait, what? Someone got a free mug and I didn’t? Where can I complain!

Super Contributor

Jayne Brown started with QVC as  a buyer, in fact she was a buyer when Quacker

Factory came to the Q. I think she is a nice person, with good ideas when it comes to fashion and decorating. I have yet to understand why women are so mean to each other.I was always told that knowledege is power, is it that her knowledge about things upset you. She and Pat work well together.

Esteemed Contributor

complaint.png

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lol!   Smiley Very Happy

IMG_0973.JPG

Respected Contributor

Sorry...I just had to chuckle when I read this post. There will always be those who complain and those who will never be happy with anything someone does. I use to always say that if you have a complaint bring a possible solution that would help everybody and not just you. 

Related image