Honored Contributor

Re: is it my imagination or have

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

These boards are the only place I know of where people can complain about a "store."  You dont have this privledge at your B&M store or your local grocery.  Yes you can go to the office and seek out the complaint department but Im guessing a lot of people dont do that because you have to face another person and its harder to be snarky.  Do you go into the store and demand they quit selling bell sleeves, cold shoulder, prints of any kind?  Probably not.

The unhappy people here say I dont watch, watch less or turn off QVC, but yet they know everything that happens and complain about the hosts, vendors, etc, etc.  Yeah right!

There is one host I dont care for but I dont whine whenever she is on.  I find the nasty threads about certain vendors and their products to be ridiculous.  Its ok to say I dont care for those prints or colors or whatever but to trash the product and the person it just wrong.

@Imaoldhippie

I respectfully disagree with this......

These boards are the only place I know of where people can complain about a "store."  You dont have this privledge at your B&M store or your local grocery. 

....At my grocery store( H.E.B)the cashier handed me my receipt and urged me to complete a survey instructions at bottom of receipt to let thm know how they are doing...same with several other B&M stores I visited this weekend....Surveys can be completed by text, online or an 800 number..... Hallmark, Walgreens, Michaels, Bed,Bath& Beyond.....

My cable company came out to make a repair....guess what? I was emailed a survey.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@kittyloo  I agree that complaints have become revved up.  However, I do think that there are a few very legitmate issues that the Q should pay attention to.    Number one for me is the unprofessionalism of the hosts.   It's not a talk show and we don't need to be entertained.  We want to hear about the item being presented... colors, material etc.   I do not care about your family.    Secondly, shipping.   Move it along.   I guess I have a third that being the exchange policy.   Good concept but takes forever.     Complaints about hosts hair, weight etc.   very wrong...  I thought of a fourth but I'll stop now.

@Junebug54

The only time I personally complained about hair styles was when several hosts had hair hanging in their eyes and it not only bothered me as a viewer, but the hosts as well, because the hosts kept messing with their hair and pushing the hair away from their eyes, then it would fall back into their eyes again, they pushed it back again, and on it went.....QVC's stylist must have been going with some latest trend....VERY DISTRACTING...I had to change the channel Woman Frustrated  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Sorry...I just had to chuckle when I read this post. There will always be those who complain and those who will never be happy with anything someone does. I use to always say that if you have a complaint bring a possible solution that would help everybody and not just you. 

Related image

lol!