Honored Contributor

Re: is it my imagination or have

@kittyloo wrote:

@KatieB  well since you asked, how about when your package is sitting at the post office for more days than you want. is that the Q's fault? or the ups man mangles your package, or it gets delivered to the wrong house. who's fault is that?  

or when it ships out directly for the manufacturer and there are issues.

'

or when a piece of jewelry is defective......is there any way that QVC can open EVERY SINGLE BOX? i am sure they do random inspections, but it is impossible to catch them all.

or how about an electrical item? there are bound to be some duds.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@KatieB  well since you asked, how about when your package is sitting at the post office for more days than you want. is that the Q's fault? or the ups man mangles your package, or it gets delivered to the wrong house. who's fault is that?  

Yes, that is the Q's fault. Companies negotiate contracts with shippers to get a discounted price. Apparently, Q's contract allows for standby delivery while Amazon's does not.

Esteemed Contributor

Any company that sells such a wide variety of items like QVC is bound to receive complaints about any number of issues. I like QVC, although I don't order much any more and never watch live programming. Still, I enjoy reading all of the topics and comments here - both negative and postive. It doesn't bother me - some complaints seem legitimate, and some seem a bit petty.

QVC's parent company has grown with the acquisition of HSN, and they need to see serious and legitimate complaints. Acquisitions most always create some problems, and they need to be dealt with and corrected or addressed when customer satisfaction may be an issue.

There are many great comments, suggestions, recommendations, photos to share, recipes, etc here that have nothing to do with Q products or programming. I enjoy most all of them - those that I don't, I pass on them.

Regular Contributor

Amen. The Q is moving towards the wrong direction. The other day there were 4 people selling the same thing. No wonder costs are rising and shipping is out of hand🙄.
Regular Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately satisfied people usually don't post.  As for me over the years I have been treated fairly and I appreciate the kindness and patience.  

I have not returned much over time  and most everything meets my standards.  I do check reviews before I buy on the Q and also online if the product is sold elsewhere.  

And I will add no rare issue has ever been ignored or rudely answered.  A few years back we had a "criminal type" opening packages at our postoffice and resealing them for delivery.  My package(s) were empty.  QVC customer service gave me immediate refunds.  

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

Wow, I would not consider that QVC's fault....

Respected Contributor

Oh for crying in the bucket!  How many of us run a milti-million dollar retail business?

What cup?Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Frequent Contributor

Pat always stumbles over her words ,constantly correcting herself when presenting an item.  She seems kinda spacey to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting that people think that we shouldn’t complain if things that are promised to us are not fulfilled. You take my money (that part is always done correctly) and if the Q quality V value C convenience is not done right, we are not to complain? Not in my world. At this point there are too many online let alone brick and mortar places to shop at. I think they would like to hear the feedback than we just silently leave. And yes I have spent a TON of money here right from the start with a five star return rate that a mug was the least they could have done to show appreciation for my business.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.