Respected Contributor

Re: interesting convo with Q as to the whereabouts of my package

@kittyloo wrote:

@Marp   i finally found the correct site. the actual offical ups site. only states it's in transit.  i put in my email for them to notify if and when it might be delivered.  

@kittyloo, it was obvious that you were not on the official UPS site...those bogus ones are out there so beware. Does it show that UPS is still in possession of the item or does it show it has been passed on to the post office? Recently I had a package that was passed on to the post office and it sat there for well over TWO WEEKS! I thought for sure it was lost and was just about to contact QVC...and then lo and behold it was delivered. That was totally the fault of the post office! 

Honored Contributor

Re: interesting convo with Q as to the whereabouts of my package

I can speak from experience that UPS can handover a package to USPS and not record the new tracking number. Not QVC, it was an order from The Company Store, that never showed up. After much back-and-forth between UPS and the company store, UPS determined they had no idea where my package was. The last tracking was in Cerritos California, then it disappeared. The Company Store shipped me a replacement. Around a week after receiving the replacement order my original order showed up at my door, delivered by the post office. There was never any record in the original order of it being handed off to the post office. I ended up shipping back the duplicate order.