Trusted Contributor

Re: interesting Millennial / Gen Z / Gen Alpha info.

Yeah, buddy, boomers have the money!  The ones after, good luck to them!

Esteemed Contributor

Sigh.  Exactly how did I get a gen X baby who is getting gray hair?   And starting to work on the big M?

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily Well stated!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 I love what you wrote. I find younger generations love boomers with your open-minded attitude. Glad younger generation populations are greater in number than boomers. Helps pay into our social security / pensions. I'm going through this thing where I'm trying to find any positives!   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

@QVCkitty1 I love what you wrote. I find younger generations love boomers with your open-minded attitude. Glad younger generation populations are greater in number than boomers. Helps pay into our social security / pensions. I'm going through this thing where I'm trying to find any positives!   

@jeanlake , Thanks, I just get irritated when Boomers go on and on about Millennials, but get offended when the tables are turned. No generation is perfect , we just do the best we can and each generation has their own issues. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I'm a Boomer and I could care less whether I'm part of a majority or not.  Good luck to all the generations that follow.  I do wonder what the planet will be like 100 years from now.  Will they finally move to the Modern Age?  Will the planet be so polluted the global population will be drastically reduced?  Will the microbes succeed in dooming us all?

Maybe future generations will be forced to not just inspire change but to HAVE to change in order to survive. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing