Super Contributor

I wish the Q would let us continue to review, rate and discuss items even if they sell out. we often count on feedback from each other. 

example: Valerie's new lighted trees in CIJ. last year I dithered and missed out on the lighted brown birch trees. I was so bummed. 

this year I hopped on the new version JUST as they sold out. turned out to be a blessing: last year's trees with the heavy frost were gorgeous, but the new ones with glitter are not so winter-limited!

the tree arrived today and I keep giving it standing ovations as I walk in/out of my bedroom. the brown is soothing and matches my wallpaper (don't at me, it came with the condo, LOL) and my furniture. the glitter isn't so strong as to in any way detract. this version can and will stay up all year! 

I had a 5ft skinny BL tree in the bedroom last season (bought a back up, LOL) and hated taking it down as I so loved the lights. now with this new brown tree, I can have it up the rest of the time. 

I love VPH trees. I have several. I usually order a 4 foot. I can then raise it on various things to raise to the height I want for a given time/tree. 

I hope they bring these back for those who missed them and I wish the Q would let us rate even the sold out items. after all, if they sell out in a nano second, they'd prolly get great reviews. 

cheers!

Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I ordered the same tree that you did, haven't received mine yet, so appreciate your review here for it!  Hoping that I do get mine, it's been in processing status for quite a few days.  I am supposed to get mine by July 26th, pretty sure that won't be happening. Happy for you and that you really like it!!

Super Contributor

thank you so much for your kind words! I don't post often: too many undeserved snarky responses on the forums, so I really appreciate your response. 

the tree is my second of VPH's lighted versions. love both. I tweaked the branches to my liking and it was out of the box, lit an twinkling within minutes. 

we got unusal rain today, so it was perfect timing for some cheery twinkling lights. 

hope you love yours as much as I love mine. 

enjoy! :-))))

Contributor

@knittykitty 

Guess what? I actually got an email from QVC saying that my tree should be delivered tomorrow, super excited!

Thank you too, for being so nice!  It's a real pleasure to meet you, and I will let you know when I get my tree how I like it!