Honored Contributor

So I see this week that Bethanny's show is done for. It's already been replaced with yet another awful show, Family Feud at least in my area. Oh no, wonder what David & Lisa will do now??!!

Honored Contributor
They'll have to find another venue to showcase their lifestyle expertise.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would rather watch Family Feud then Bethanny...

Who knows...maybe the Q. will make her a Host...she is loud...pushy...overtalks her guests...she would fit right in....

Honored Contributor

.....I always thought that Bethanny/QVC collaboration was strange. Oh, well. I suppose Bethanny will start pitching ideas for another reality show...

Honored Contributor

Her show is still listed on my local station that carried her show up until 4/15. That is how far the listings go.

Contributor

I like Bethenny I hope she gets another show I thought the show was cute.

Super Contributor

She is one nasty person who treated her husband horribly. Those of you who watched her reality show know what I mean. I really feel sorry for her ex husband's parents who are such sweet nice people........they probably don't get to see much of their little granddaughter.

anyway.....glad her show was cancelled but give her time .....she will probably pop up somewhere else to antagonize us !

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2014 skypie said:

I like Bethenny I hope she gets another show I thought the show was cut

I like her as well and hope she does get another show.

Respected Contributor

I don't care to watch her; I figured her marriage would end up badly. Not many men will put put up with the kind of verbal abuse she gave her husband but it seems that later he stood up to her. What a lovely family he came from; the parents did everything possible to be loving to her and I too hope they get to see the grandchild frequently because they will have a positive influence on her..