Esteemed Contributor

iPad freezing when clicking off live watching window

Anyone else having this issue?   I click off the window on the lower left side showing live tv when viewing items and then my iPad freezes and I can't move on .   Everything was fine late last night .  Makes no sense🤨

Super Contributor

Re: iPad freezing when clicking off live watching window

I had a problem with mine freezing.  I read to hold down the Power button and the Home button at the same time and it reset for me.  Different from your issue, but thought I'd send you what worked for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@1 DancinQueen wrote:

I had a problem with mine freezing.  I read to hold down the Power button and the Home button at the same time and it reset for me.  Different from your issue, but thought I'd send you what worked for me.

@1 DancinQueen  Thanks for reply ,  unfortunately didn't work .   There is always something with this site !   Worked perfectly yesterday so it must have to do with implementing the free shipping .   Can't scroll the page just freezes and my iPad is pretty new so that isn't the problem.  No problems anywhere else😠

Honored Contributor

Everything is fine on my end.

I do have to be very careful to click exactly on the 'Xto close that window or I end up on a different page.  No freeezing though.

Regular Contributor

Not happening on the iPad I have which is latest version and I click out that live streaming box often. Can you power the iPad off and turn back on? This normally amends most things for me 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore @Did you recently update to the latest OS? I have not updated yet. Most of the features of the newest update won't be useable with my Pro 10.5." 

I'm thinking QVC's IT is updating to coordinate with the update right now, leading to a glitch or is just working on the site and is buggy. Give it a couple of days and a reboot or two to straighten out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for replys it seems to be ok right now . I noticed if I clear filters it works , not sure what that's about 🤔 Still feel that IT is causing a glitch by working on something. It was only causing an issue with my latest iPad , Funny older version was fine.
Honored Contributor

Have you cleared your history, cache, and cookies?  That and resetting usually help me.