Respected Contributor

i would like to say hello again and thank everyone

many of you may recall that close to one year ago i lost my beloved husband, and 2 weeks later my mom died a horrible death. i never got to say goodbye, but experienced horrific sadness, issues of abandonment, immense grief and depression, and really had lost the will to want to keep living.

losing my husband was so shattering to my soul, but nothing in comparison to losing my mother who gave me life. as her primary caretaker we had formed a unique very special mother daughter bond, which was severed when she unexpectedly died.

years ago i had a friend who also lost her mom, and when we met by accident i asked how her family was, and she said "i just lost my mom, and when you lose your mom you lose everything"......now i know what she meant.

now i am an orphan, and now that their one year death anniversaries approach i can honestly say time does help a little bit, but in my case time will never heal my wounds of loss. the grief i hide but it is still there. tears flow without warning when i am reminded by something. even being outside there are reminders. some people stop and ask if they can do anything and i really bless them for being so compassionate, and others just stare and walk briskly by....actually i fault no one because this is something i have no control over.

in any event i have been off of the qvc bb's for many long months, and i mostly read when i log on but have made a few replies.

for those who offered their kind replies i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

to anyone experiencing grief i send blessings and hugs and do recommend grief counseling, religious counseling, and medical help because meds can be your friend during the grief period.

to anyone questioning the why did they die,....... as i did,...... now i remind myself only God can give them the peace the world can no longer give, and hopefully we will all be reunited in his heavenly kingdom, and together spend eternity in everlasting life.

again many thanks to everyone who helped me in trying to deall with this devastating earth shattering dual loss, and i enclose hugs and blessings......and for some time will help, and heal, but unfortunately for others they may find that time does not heal, and never really will.....but they will put one foot in front of the other, and pray for guidance as each new day passes.

i am also sending special hugs to alexia and hope she is doing well now too.