Regular Contributor

hsn/qvc alot of host seem to be flying the coop

it would appear they are doing some employee housekeeping...  connie, jill, I saw saw robin also...I might be missing some also?   or everyone just decided to leave all the sudden?  

Respected Contributor

Re: hsn/qvc alot of host seem to be flying the coop

Flying the coop, or I think being kicked out of the coop !

Esteemed Contributor

I still can't believe they got rid of Cathy Pedrayes while hanging onto a few others.

Honored Contributor

Brett Chuckerman will soon be gone if he isn't already.  I liked all the people who are leaving/left.  

Respected Contributor

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden so many longtime hosts are leaving. The fact that these are relatively young people too who really aren't of retirement age. We will never know I guess.

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

Flying the coop, or I think being kicked out of the coop !

Or abandoning ship before it sinks!

Honored Contributor

I felt bad for Jill when I heard she was leaving. Don't understand why she would get the boot over some of these new Hosts they have. I wondered if that was the reason she was off sick for a week or so after she received the news? Jill always did a good job when I saw her on air.

If she actually retired she would not be going back to work but eventually she will at her age.

Valued Contributor

I suspect they offered severance packages and the hosts that are leaving decided it was the prudent thing to do.  Maybe they foresaw a major lay off down the pike.

Valued Contributor

I dont for one minute think jill or the other 3 got kicked off the air  They were all some of the best presenters on air  Jill was one of the best  Everyone wanted to work with her  Bret is top notch  You couldnt get a better host  The girls were great at selling items  I think that they were all offered a deal that might be too good to pass up leaving them to do something else  I have to admit I really wish I knew  And for all of you with your fingrs on the keys  I know it is none of my business so save your strength

Honored Contributor

I've noticed it more with HSN.  I rarely watch it and have never ordered from it.  But it seems the whole network is denigrating.