Occasional Contributor

Re: hsn/qvc alot of host seem to be flying the coop

I was watching HSN this morning. Only to hear Brett announce his last day is tomorrow 7/6.  So I clicked on Meet ourHosts for HSN to see if he had an email to wish him well. His picture and bio has been deleted .  They waste no time.  I will miss him and Jill Bauer., both top notch hosts.  But it is QVC and HSN lost.   Has anyone notlced some of the female host on QVC are going blonde ?  What's up with that !

Respected Contributor

@curalt wrote:

I was watching HSN this morning. Only to hear Brett announce his last day is tomorrow 7/6.  So I clicked on Meet ourHosts for HSN to see if he had an email to wish him well. His picture and bio has been deleted .  They waste no time.  I will miss him and Jill Bauer., both top notch hosts.  But it is QVC and HSN lost.   Has anyone notlced some of the female host on QVC are going blonde ?  What's up with that !

I love Brett. Sorry to see him go.☹️

Honored Contributor

Anthony Heywood is gone too.  He and Cathy P. left about the same time.

HSN just didn't need the amount of hosts they have since they aren't broadcasting live during overnight hours.   

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Anthony Heywood is gone too.  He and Cathy P. left about the same time.

HSN just didn't need the amount of hosts they have since they aren't broadcasting live during overnight hours.   

They do seem to be showing more revised shows. 

So many changes. I need a map to keep up lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tricolor wrote:

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden so many longtime hosts are leaving. The fact that these are relatively young people too who really aren't of retirement age. We will never know I guess.

I can understand why they are leaving.  HSN is so different now from what it was a few years ago.  It was always enjoyable.  Very good vendors.  The shows were always pleasant.  It has changed so much.  I use to watch a lot.  I do not watch much anymore.  Evine is also changing.  I do not watch Evine either.  I stopped watcing Q years ago.  I still order items but I just look items up on line and watch the presentation.