Honored Contributor

how does the saying go about, easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission?

Is that how the quote goes? I've heard it twice and I wonder if I heard that right, and who said it if it is right?

Honored Contributor

Re: how does the saying go about, easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission?

[ Edited ]

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper (9 December 1906 – 1 January 1992) was a U.S. Naval officer, and an early computer programmer.

@qualitygal

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: how does the saying go about, easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission?

@Cakers3 wrote:

It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission. Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper (9 December 1906 – 1 January 1992) was a U.S. Naval officer, and an early computer programmer.

@qualitygal

@Cakers3

And wasn't she amazing?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3, Excellent and speedy Gonzalez. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  Google is my friend.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh