Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: host MARY NELSON is leaving QVC

Mary was my favorite out of that group of 5 (while others were constantly complaining about her voice)....I hate that she's leaving after only two years, especially reading what she wrote about her longing to get to QVC - I get the wanting to be near family, because I did the same 5 yrs ago to take a promotion....I'm only 2.5 hours away and drive home every two weeks, but it's still just the not being there daily....I definitely wish her well!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unsubstantiated

Occasional Contributor

Such a sweet girl.  Sorry to see her go. 

Super Contributor

So very very sad to learn of Mary's departure!  She was defineately my very very favorite!!!  I hope she continues on to something she will find lots of joy in doing!  She was (& is) a beautiful girl inside & out!!

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to see her leave.  I learned to genuinely enjoy seeing her when/if I tuned in.  She was very knowledgeable about the products - just today she told about the difference in the fabric content and the fabric construction.  I love hearing the wisdom her Mother shares with her - many of her "sayings" I used to hear my own Mother tell me. 

I hope she will lead a happy and fulfilled life full of family and love. 

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

This is very odd.  She has been doing a bit of decorating in her house.  On September 18, she posted a few photos of her progress on Facebook.

Doesn't this farewell sound like she's yearning for home in Kentucky?   

I saw her once on a show with Valerie Parr Hill.  She was genuinely  enamored with Valerie and listened to every word Valerie said - without interfering with her own ideas like so many try to do.  Valerie was very sweet to her and it was an enjoyable show.  Just two Kentucky ladies enjoying what they were doing. 

Super Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Who?

That was my first thought also,  @hopi !  She hasn't been at the Q long enough to make an impression to me.

WOW!, two years!....How long do you need?

Honored Contributor

Don't think I've ever seen her

Regular Contributor

Wishing you all the best Mary!

Another great host leaving - so sad!  I appreciated the fact that she allowed the vendor to speak and not interrupt.  She is very sweet and genuine.

You don't have to be loud and constantly throwing in a sale pitch to be a good host! That is a huge turn-off!   I hope this is not the way QVC is going with their hosts!

Respected Contributor

She was always a channel changer for me.  Not surprised to see her go.