Honored Contributor

@golding76 my daughter had a horse collection when she was little.  She would rather have had a stuffed animal over a doll any day!

Trusted Contributor

@golding76  I'm with you about horses.  I am 64 and still horse crazy, we have four draft horses and I just love them.   I was born to love horses and have been riding since I was old enough to hang onto the saddle horn.  If no horses were around my Grandpa would let me sit on one of the dairy cows.  I was around three at the time !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@golding76  I'm with you about horses.  I am 64 and still horse crazy, we have four draft horses and I just love them.   I was born to love horses and have been riding since I was old enough to hang onto the saddle horn.  If no horses were around my Grandpa would let me sit on one of the dairy cows.  I was around three at the time !!!

I started riding horses as a teenager...couldn't wait for the weekends! Horses are beautiful, so precious!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

This happened a while ago but it is the first thing I thought of after hearing about these latest horses.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20160318/NEWS/812068920

Honored Contributor

Re: horses still dying

[ Edited ]

I know they recently fired the head trainer....but if they lose more horses, that isn’t enough! Such a tragic loss of innocent animals. They should shut down the entire facility and place the horses in safe places...where they will be loved on and treated humanely.

Respected Contributor

So sad. Wish they’d figure out what’s going on.